1. FOR PUC:
Boys and girls who have passed the Karnataka SSLC examination or any other equivalent examination recognised by the Department of Pre-University Education of the Karnataka Government, as well as those who have passed the ICSE or CBSE X Standard examinations or equivalent examinations, are eligible for admission.
2. FOR DEGREE
For admission to a degree, students should have passed the PU Board Examination or the ICSE or CBSC XII standard examination.
- Admissions are made at the Beginning of the Academic Year.
- The admission procedure starts with obtaining Application Form from the Campus.
- Filling up and submitting the application form with the necessary documents to the office before the due date.
- Admission will be granted after Interacting with the Student and Parents.
- No Student will be admitted without submitting the transfer certificate from the school last attended.
- Students from other states seeking admission are required to submit the Migration certificate and T.C. duly countersigned by the Assistant Education Officer/Block Education Officer at Mysore.